The adidas Confirmed App allows you to reserve a pair of the Yeezy Boost 750. Reservations open on June 7th. To download the app, click here. For a list of cities, and FAQ, scroll down:
North New Jersey
FAQ: (Click for answer)
RESERVATIONS & PICKUP
- How will I find out about when I can reserve shoes?
- Is this a lottery or first come, first served system?
- What are the steps to make a reservation?
- How do I know whether I am within the correct area to make a reservation?
- What does "You're in the zone" mean?
- Can I delete the app once I get my reservation?
- I was able to make a reservation, where do I pick my shoes up?
- How long will I have to pick up my reservation?
- What happens if I cannot pick up my reservation?
- Can I have someone else pick up my reservation?
- Can I change my reservation?
- What are the retail locations where I'll pick up my reservation?
- Does waiting in line outside the store give me a better chance to get the shoes?
- Will retailers be selling any unclaimed pairs after the reservation pickup event has ended?
- When and how do I pay for the product?
- What is the return policy?
This is a paid advertisement
For a Yeezy Bot check aiobot.com